The Powermate PM2000i Portable Inverter Generator provides ample power for a variety of outdoor settings and festivities. The PM2000i provides clean, stable power to sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances for optimal operation. The built-in POWERDIAL integrates shutdown/run/cold start settings into one easy-to-use dial, while LED indicators alert users when the unit is low on oil, overloaded, or ready to go. Integrated RPM+ technology automatically adjusts engine RPM based on load demand to reduce noise emissions and save fuel. The PM2000i is compact and lightweight for easy storage and convenient transportation. Best of all, the unit's completely enclosed design allows the PM2000i models to operate quietly, without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife.
- POWERDIAL™ Recoil Start (Off/Run/Cold Start) offers three settings built into one easy-to-use dial
- Ultra-quiet performance with fully enclosed case
- RPM+ automatically adjusts engine RPM based on load demand to reduce noise emissions and save fuel
- Clean, stable power with less than 3% total harmonic distortion for safe operation of sensitive electronics
- 1.2-gallon fuel tank provides 11-hour run time at 25% load
- Lightweight design with built-in handle for easy portability.
- Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage
- Running Watts: 1700
- Surge Watts: 2000
- Boot run time at 50% load: 7 hours
- Number of points of sale: 2
- Engine displacement: 80 cc
- Fuel capacity: 1.2 gallons
- Voltage: 120V
- Handle Style: Single Molded
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.